A musical comedy packed with 19 Retro Bollywood songs, Jhumroo, is a celebration of the spirit of Kishore Kumar, a legend who continues to charm the young & old alike. With the evergreen music of Kishore da, Jhumroo is a rollercoaster ride that surprises audiences with twists & turns using astonishing technology, aerial systems and mind-blowing sets, a unique possibility only in Showshaa Theatre at the Kingdom of Dreams.
So book some fun times as this family entertaining stage spectacle, is sure to tickle your funny bones!
A family entertainer in the true sense, Jhumroo takes the audience through the story of a lovable young boy Bhola, who leads a simple life in Mumbai, living with his father, working at an ad agency & fooling around with his friends. Bhola has only two dreams – one to be a singing superstar, an idea highly disapproved by his father considering his not so great singing talent & two, to express his love to Meena, a co-worker at the ad agency. Circumstances & events follow & the boy finds himself in the finals of a singing reality show. How the music and spirit of Kishore da whom Bhola considers his idol makes this possible is brought alive in this enchanting tale in true sense of the word.
If anyone looks at Bhola, he may look like any other happy go lucky, 25 year old boy, fighting with his father, having fun with his friends and making a fool of himself in front of the girl he really likes & wants to be with. What sets him apart however is his innocence, a virtue difficult to find in young men these days. A virtue much closer to Kishore Kumar & the characters he played in the golden years of Indian Cinema. Bhola has a dream of becoming the country's biggest singing idol one day, a dream highly disapproved of by his father considering his not so great singing talent. How Bhola achieves his dreams is a simple tale with a little bit of magic that will make the audience fall in love with him.
Around 24 – 25 years of age, Meena is a sweet simple girl with a little sense of humor who works at an Ad Agency in Mumbai. One of the smarter girls in office, she is popular and liked by all. Meena has a certain charm and exuberance around her and gets instant attention from all around but knows how to keep her head on her shoulders. She is fascinated by singers, loves watching them on television & does a little bit of singing herself & is in fact, good at it.
PRODUCED BY: Wizcraft International Entertainment (Viraf Sarkari, Andre Timmins, Sabbas Joseph) Apra Group(Anumod Sharma) & Raghbeer Group (Anil Raghbeer).
STORY & DIRECTION : Vikranth Pawar.
PROJECT HEAD : Namrata Ahmed.
STAGEPLAY & DIALOGUES : Darshan V Jariwalla.
CHOREOGRAPHY : Ashley Lobo & Pankaj Guglani.
MUSIC DIRECTOR : Raju Singh.
ART DIRECTION & PRODUCTION DESIGN : Omung Kumar Bhandula & Vanita Omung Kumar.
COSTUME DESIGN : Manish Arora.
HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGN : Ambika Pillai & Kavita Menon.
AERIAL CHOREOGRAPHY : David Greeves.
LIGHTING DESIGN : Aloysius D'souza(Virtual Vision).
VIDEO CONTENT : Vishal Punjabi.
GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION : Vibhore Khandelwal.
KISHORE KUMAR'S VOICE : Ravindra Vilasrao Shinde.
- Anshuman Jha/ Dinker Sharma as Bhola.
- Sukhmani Lamba / Chhavi vij as Meena.
- Devendra Bisht / Sanjay Singh as Anoop Das.
- Sonu Ronjhiya / Binod Sharma as Bhola's Boss.
- Manoj Rajput / Raj sharma as Bhola's Father.
- Jaspal Sharma / Sumit Gulati as Loki.
- Karan Achhipilya / Vishal Sharma as Alok.
- Riashi / Rukman Khanna as Geeta.
- Pankaj Gupta / Sagar nath jha as Gabbar.
- Amitabh Acharya / Aditya Mishra as Thakkur.
- Shushant Vasishth as Male Anchor.
- Swedha Singh / Jaiti Khera as Female Anchor.
- Vishay Singh / Keshas Sadhna as Ali.
- Hema Bisht as Divya ji.
- Yuvraj Bajwa / Sameer Anthwal as Kabeer.
*NOTE: The cast schedule is subject to change per the artists’ availability.
Children of age two years and below will not be allowed inside Nautanki Mahal Theatre for shows due to High decibel level.
As per policy we do not cancel/refund/change any tickets once booked.
Performances and Performers of the theater programme are subject to change without prior notice.
Kingdom of Dreams has the right to make alterations to the advertised theatre programme or cast & crew in the event of an illness or unavoidable cause, without prior notice.
1. Any pricing errors or omissions will be corrected on our systems and the corrected price will be charged to your order (including those orders already submitted and accepted).
2. The right of admission is reserved by the management. Latecomers will not be able to join the performance and will only be admitted to a performance during a suitable break which could be the first interval (if an interval is scheduled for the applicable performance).
3. Replacement of lost, stolen or missing tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply. Please contact us for more information at: 0124 - 4528000.
4. Any bag or item larger than A4 must be cloaked and may be inspected.
5. Camera, video and audio recorders may not be used inside Kingdom of Dreams, unless expressly authorized. Kingdom of Dreams reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
6. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Kingdom of Dreams will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to a breach of these conditions.
7. This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Kingdom of Dreams, be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor May it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
8. Pricing on the Public Holidays is equivalent to that of Weekend pricing for Nautanki Mahal & Culture Gully.
Huda residents are entitled to get 25% discount on show tickets of Zangoora (subject to booking done 7 days prior to the show only from the box office counter). They also have to bring the Allotment Letter from HUDA and it has to be in the name of the person who has come to buy the tickets at the counter along with his ID Proof. Only 4pax allowed against 1 allotment letter and for all 4 members id proof’s are required. No internet booking is entitled for discounts. Ticket holders must carry their proof of residence, photo ID proof for verification at time of entry. Documents: Electric Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Photo ID / Voter ID card and for Kids above the required age in the policy, school ID card will be required.
Occasionally, performances are cancelled or postponed. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for the scheduled performances / event. For exact instructions on any cancelled or postponed performance, please contact us at 0124 – 4528000.
Kingdom of Dream accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. Kingdomofdreams.co.in accepts all the major credit cards to facilitate the same. Tickets are also available at the box office or can be availed at call centre at: 0124 - 4528000 Located at Kingdom of Dreams.
All ticket prices for events that occur in India are stated in Rupees. All the payments are accepted at the box office and online in Rupees.
The Great Indian Nautankicompany Private Limited recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We are committed to ensuring the continued integrity and security of the personal information you entrust to us.
We appreciate that the success of our business is largely dependent upon a relationship of trust being established and maintained with past, current and prospective customers with whom we conduct business. We will therefore continue to collect and manage your personal information with a high degree of diligence and care.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Your personal information is stored within secure systems that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and authorised agents are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received via our websites remains secured within our systems. We are regularly reviewing developments in online security, however users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet. Information transmitted via our websites is protected by a encryption technology.
The information is used in an aggregate form and generally no personal information is collected by the third party service provider.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive limited term right and license to access and use the Services. Your profile and the content uploaded by you remain your property.
2. You affirm that you have attained the legal age of majority as applicable in your geographical location, or possess legal parental or guardian consent if required and/or applicable, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, and obligations, set forth in this Agreement. You also affirm that you are a human; accounts signed up, accessed or used by "bot" or any other automated methods are not allowed.
3. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, distribute or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from us. You also agree not to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Services or Contents. You also agree not to create any derivative works of any Service and/or Content provided to you as a part of the Service.
4. You are solely responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. You shall safeguard your passwords and take full responsibility for your own, and third party, use of your accounts.
5. You understand that the transmission of the Service and any related Content, including your Content, may travel unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks and related equipments.
6. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content thereon.
7. While it is our endeavor to provide quality Services, we cannot provide assurance that any specific errors, software bugs, problems, or other issues raised by you will be rectified.
8. We reserve the right to levy a fee for the Service and define the payment terms for the same at any time. We also reserve the right to limit the Service availability to you in terms of maximum bandwidth usage, storage, number of users, and number of projects.
9. You expressly understand and agree that we and/or our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, content or other intangible losses resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or Contents; (c) or any other matter relating to the service. This clause will apply even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. You agree to indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees from any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including reasonable legal fees, expert fees, and other costs of litigation) suffered or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from any claim, demand, or action based upon Content you submit, transmit, or otherwise make available through your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. The Service (excluding Content provided by you and other users) , which includes but is not limited to the KOD website, its look & feel, user interface and all intellectual property rights in the Service are, and shall remain, our exclusive property. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the KOD and/or GINC name or any of their trademarks, service marks, get up, logos, literary works, artistic works, musical works, sound recordings, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
12. Either party to this agreement can terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, we will stop providing the Service to you. You may close your account by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in this Agreement or any related policy governing the Service, at any time, by publishing the new agreement on this page. The last update date is always clearly indicated at the end of this page.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws Government of India and the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
Last updated on December 26, 2012