India’s Leading Media and Entertainment Company – Wizcraft International announces its newest production – The Biggest and Craziest Indian Wedding theatrical, OyyeBalleBalle. After super successful productions, Zangoora, Jhumroo and Jaan-e-Jigar,Wizcraft is back with a magnificent Broadway styled musical comedy which combines the popularity of Bollywood music and the craziness of an Indian wedding.
Love Ka Overdose - A Bollywood Musical Comedy
Everyone knows the story of Adam and Eve , eating of the forbidden apple and the garden of Eden. What if Adam and Eve start their journey from Haryana; What happens when both of them decide to go back to their village to seek permission for their marriage ? Will they succeed ?
Will the snake still misguide them ? Will they find the apple this time ? Will they eat the apple or apple will eat them ? What if the snake eats the apple ?
What if the apple eats the apple? Confused ? Baffled with the ideas ?? Then come to feast your eyes through the hilarious and jovial comedy to score all the answers. A voyage which embarks from Haryana and terminates in Heaven.... Roll in, get captivated and dissolve into the laughing riot where everybody starts falling for each other.
The play orbits around the idea of love and desires while it satires the system and society which fabricates the hindrances for love and lovers in the name of cast, religion, race, colour and gender where the audience can change the performance.
Last but dare we say the least , India's gift to the world entertainment industry, the moves, the grooves and the shakes to some peppy Bollywood numbers will add gravy to this sumptuous gala . So hold on tight and experience the madness of love like never before in this overdose. “Aao Pyaar Karein!!”
Love Ka Overdose Synopsis
A bollywood musical comedy in which our desi Adam and Eve start their journey from Haryana and have to seek permission from their family before getting married. Will they succeed or Will they fall in love with some one else ? Kya humara Dhakad chora, Ajgar, karega unka swag se swaagat? What will happen when they eat the forbidden apple ? Join in the rollercoaster ride of hilarious and magical comedy of intangible love. Who knows who would fall in love with whom ? It's 2018, maa da laadla bigad hi gaya! Join in this journey full of twists, to break into your favourite bollywood numbers you surely can't resist. This overdose will entertain you with brilliant music , dazzling dance numbers, impressive drama and glittering performances. "Aao, pyaar karein!"
Adam : A boy raised in Delhi grows up to be smart, educated and sauve . He is a dapper in himself, has a progessive approach and is free from social conventions. He is madly in love with Eve and for their sake he agrees to come to Haryana to convince her parents for marriage. The show has him performing on Bollywood’s biggest musical numbers.
Eve : A ravishingly attractive and beautiful girl born in a small village in Haryana but raised and educated in Delhi , is madly in love with Adam. She has a liberal and modern outlook but still believes in the core moral values that was instilled in her upbringing. She performs on some melodious and heart pumping Bollywood numbers.
Ajgar : A brat punk of a boy ,quite the rowdy one was born and raised in a small village in Haryana. A stonge believer in the caste system,he first falls for the idea of love with Apple but soon harbours intensions of getting married to Eve .A brash and brazen lad cherishes the company of a well educated beautiful girl whose poised demeanor enchants him.Audiences will be entertained when Ajgar shakes a leg on the typical beats of peppy numbers.
Apple : A sassy girl with a rural Haryanwi upbringing has the measure of the village boys, but a classy uptown Eve gets into her head as she finds her falling short on several counts more so on loosing Ajgar, her true love to Eve’s educated poise and graceful charms creates her own demons. The audience will see her performing on some scintillating bollywood songs.
Produced by Kingdom of Dreams and unicorn Actors Studio Story and Stage Play : Happy Ranajit
Project Head : Sangeeta Satija
Technical head : Amol Kumar *Operation Head : Ravi Sonker
Costume designer:- Gauri Dewal
Graphic and Animation : Gautam Singh.
Choreography:- Harshit Khatana
Associate Director:- Sonia Mahajan
Design and Directed by : Happy Ranajit
Starring:- Swedha Singh, Rachit Bahal , Happy Ranajit, Sukhmani Lamba, Harshit Khatana and Sonia Mahajan.
*NOTE: The cast schedule is subject to change per the artists’ availability.
Children of age two years and below will not be allowed inside Nautanki Mahal Theatre for shows due to High decibel level.
As per policy we do not cancel/refund/change any tickets once booked.
Performances and Performers of the theater programme are subject to change without prior notice.
Kingdom of Dreams has the right to make alterations to the advertised theatre programme or cast & crew in the event of an illness or unavoidable cause, without prior notice.
1. Any pricing errors or omissions will be corrected on our systems and the corrected price will be charged to your order (including those orders already submitted and accepted).
2. The right of admission is reserved by the management. Latecomers will not be able to join the performance and will only be admitted to a performance during a suitable break which could be the first interval (if an interval is scheduled for the applicable performance).
3. Replacement of lost, stolen or missing tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply. Please contact us for more information at: 0124 - 4528000.
4. Any bag or item larger than A4 must be cloaked and may be inspected.
5. Camera, video and audio recorders may not be used inside Kingdom of Dreams, unless expressly authorized. Kingdom of Dreams reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
6. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Kingdom of Dreams will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to a breach of these conditions.
7. This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Kingdom of Dreams, be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor May it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
8. Pricing on the Public Holidays is equivalent to that of Weekend pricing for Nautanki Mahal & Culture Gully.
Huda residents are entitled to get 25% discount on show tickets of Zangoora (subject to booking done 7 days prior to the show only from the box office counter). They also have to bring the Allotment Letter from HUDA and it has to be in the name of the person who has come to buy the tickets at the counter along with his ID Proof. Only 4pax allowed against 1 allotment letter and for all 4 members id proof’s are required. No internet booking is entitled for discounts. Ticket holders must carry their proof of residence, photo ID proof for verification at time of entry. Documents: Electric Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Photo ID / Voter ID card and for Kids above the required age in the policy, school ID card will be required.
Occasionally, performances are cancelled or postponed. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for the scheduled performances / event. For exact instructions on any cancelled or postponed performance, please contact us at 0124 – 4528000.
Kingdom of Dream accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. Kingdomofdreams.co.in accepts all the major credit cards to facilitate the same. Tickets are also available at the box office or can be availed at call centre at: 0124 - 4528000 Located at Kingdom of Dreams.
All ticket prices for events that occur in India are stated in Rupees. All the payments are accepted at the box office and online in Rupees.
The Great Indian Nautankicompany Private Limited recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We are committed to ensuring the continued integrity and security of the personal information you entrust to us.
We appreciate that the success of our business is largely dependent upon a relationship of trust being established and maintained with past, current and prospective customers with whom we conduct business. We will therefore continue to collect and manage your personal information with a high degree of diligence and care.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Your personal information is stored within secure systems that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and authorised agents are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received via our websites remains secured within our systems. We are regularly reviewing developments in online security, however users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet. Information transmitted via our websites is protected by a encryption technology.
The information is used in an aggregate form and generally no personal information is collected by the third party service provider.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive limited term right and license to access and use the Services. Your profile and the content uploaded by you remain your property.
2. You affirm that you have attained the legal age of majority as applicable in your geographical location, or possess legal parental or guardian consent if required and/or applicable, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, and obligations, set forth in this Agreement. You also affirm that you are a human; accounts signed up, accessed or used by "bot" or any other automated methods are not allowed.
3. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, distribute or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from us. You also agree not to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Services or Contents. You also agree not to create any derivative works of any Service and/or Content provided to you as a part of the Service.
4. You are solely responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. You shall safeguard your passwords and take full responsibility for your own, and third party, use of your accounts.
5. You understand that the transmission of the Service and any related Content, including your Content, may travel unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks and related equipments.
6. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content thereon.
7. While it is our endeavor to provide quality Services, we cannot provide assurance that any specific errors, software bugs, problems, or other issues raised by you will be rectified.
8. We reserve the right to levy a fee for the Service and define the payment terms for the same at any time. We also reserve the right to limit the Service availability to you in terms of maximum bandwidth usage, storage, number of users, and number of projects.
9. You expressly understand and agree that we and/or our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, content or other intangible losses resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or Contents; (c) or any other matter relating to the service. This clause will apply even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. You agree to indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees from any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including reasonable legal fees, expert fees, and other costs of litigation) suffered or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from any claim, demand, or action based upon Content you submit, transmit, or otherwise make available through your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. The Service (excluding Content provided by you and other users) , which includes but is not limited to the KOD website, its look & feel, user interface and all intellectual property rights in the Service are, and shall remain, our exclusive property. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the KOD and/or GINC name or any of their trademarks, service marks, get up, logos, literary works, artistic works, musical works, sound recordings, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
12. Either party to this agreement can terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, we will stop providing the Service to you. You may close your account by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com.
14. We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in this Agreement or any related policy governing the Service, at any time, by publishing the new agreement on this page. The last update date is always clearly indicated at the end of this page.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws Government of India and the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
Last updated on December 26, 2012